CHE ORGANICS - Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Che Organics. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Che Organics. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all Terms & Conditions stated.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing our products, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of our site, including, without limitation: browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please take the time to read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you are not permitted to access our website or use any of our services. If these Terms & Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to them.
Any additional products or features added to the current store shall also be subject to these Terms & Conditions. Che Organics reserves the right to update or replace any part of our Terms & Conditions at any time, with amendments being posted on to this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for amendments. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes establishes your acceptance of those amendments.
Our website is hosted on Wix.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
1. Online Store Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you establish that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any viruses, malware or any code of a destructive nature.
- Any breach or violation of any of the Terms stated will result in the immediate termination of your access and services.
2. General Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
3. Accuracy, Completeness & Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. Modification to the Service & Prices
- The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. Products or Services (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange according only to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at our store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. Accuracy of Billing & Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. I- n the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
7. Optional Tools
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
8. Third Party Links
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. -- Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
9. User, Comments, Feedback & Other Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium, any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation to:
(i) maintain any comments in confidence
(ii) pay compensation for any comments; or
(iii) respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use incorrect contact information, such as an e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
10. Personal Information
11. Errors, Inaccuracies & Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
12. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms & Conditions you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
(f) to submit false or misleading information
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others
(i) to spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Che Organics, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, interns, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some areas or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such areas or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Che Organics and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms & Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- You may terminate these Terms & Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
17. Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms & Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, super-seeding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
1.8. Governing Law
These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
19. Amendments to Terms & Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions on this page at any time.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and amendments to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those amendments.
20. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at: email@example.com